A little fundraising! Great Strides 2009 is fast approaching and we need to get busy raising some funds. Last year - with donations from our friends and friends passing information on to their friends - we surprised Mackenzie by raising as much money as we could while she was away at camp. We raised so much during that time and by the day of the walk, Team Mackenzie raised over $13,000.
She's decided not to go to camp this year because she doesn't want to chance a setback so soon after being out of the hospital. So, we are going to try to see how much we can raise while she is here in the hospital. Please click on this link and donate http://www.cff.org/great_strides/MackenzieJobe any amount is appreciated! Also, if you would like, please write a little something about Mackenzie and pass this link along to your friends that might like to donate.
NWA Great Strides 2009 will be held August 29th. If you are in the area, please join our team (you can do that by following the link above) and come have fun with us that day.
I think we are looking at a two week stay but we will know more Monday after her next PFT. Mackenzie's 12th birthday is July 21st and I hope we are home in time to celebrate!
4 months ago

3 comments:
What an awesome idea!!! As soon as I get my email setup on this new laptop, I will get my letter started. My brother can help me with it & get some good pics of the girls in with it-he is so talented with graphic arts/design-the projects he does are mind-boggling. Can't wait to get started on that! We will be praying for a speedy recovery in hopes that Mackenzie gets home in time for her birthday. I wish the girls were going to be here next week so we could come down for a visit!!! We really miss you guys. Is there anything you need help with here at home with house or Peyton or Eddie? I'm at your disposal. Love Kendra
I did not know that Mackenzie and Emma Grace have the same birthday!!! What a very special day for all of us. I hope that she gets to make it home for her 12th birthday also. Best of luck with your fundraiser
! We are still thinking and praying for you guys. Much love, The Coble’s
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to let you know that the Cowgurs are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. We hope you get to come home soon!
Tara
Post a Comment