More of the same - treatments, meds, food...
And, some of her favorites - roof, mail and visitors!!
She gained another pound but really no other changes to report.
She was in great spirits knowing her grandparents were coming to visit and bringing Peyton. And of course mail, packages, e-mails, and going to the roof always cheer her up!


Peyton took a rest with Jason in Mackenzie's bed (when Mackenzie is unattached from the IV pole she tries to be up and about in the room as much as possible) and almost got mistaken for Mackenzie. Twice. We told her she better watch out before she gets poked and prodded!

I was so sad to see Peyton go again. She is heading back to Kendall's house but tonight our dog Eddie is going to join her. Mackenzie will have more visitors tomorrow, a great thing since there is no physical therapy on the roof on the weekends.
4 comments:
Mackenize looks so good!!! Praying everything continues to go smoothly and she can go home soon!
Wow...I can't believe how much Peyton & Mackenzie look alike in that picture. No wonder they're mistaking her for Kenzie! Yay for 1 more pound!! Love that big stack of mail!! I'd like to have a talk with the "fellow" that said "not compliant". Tell him to give me a call please. I'm so glad I'm back online so I can get your blog updates. You all take care. We love and miss you...Kendra et al.
Sorry she will be stuck inside for the weekend! Hoping she is feeling better soon so you can go home!
Thinking of you all! It's great to read the updates...super pics. Keep the info coming!
Ashley, Emma, Elizabeth
Post a Comment