Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 7

Mackenzie had a great weekend. We got another pass today and were planning to go bowling but when we walked outside it was overcast and a little cooler than it has been or will be so we she decided we should go to the zoo. Of course after about ten minutes, the sun came back out and we started baking. She still had a great time and Rainbow Lorikeets were her favorite part! They made her laugh so much, it was so nice to see! We are going to stay put here at the hospital tomorrow and hopefully later in the week Peyton can come down and we'll go to the museum.

RT is here and says she sounds better than she did last night!

7 comments:

She She said...

I was already looking when I got your text! Get her well....so she can come home to us!

Anonymous said...

Love the last picture! It's great that she can get passes to go places.I'm praying that she'll feel better soon!

Andy and Traci said...

Pey Pey says "I liked the one where the birds pecked her nose" Kendall says "Get better soon and I like the pictures"
We love you Kenz!!!!!!! Good luck on the PFT!!!!!

Heidi said...

I am so glad for the continued passes! Passes rock! Hang in there guys!

Lindsay said...

So glad she was able to have fun at the zoo! Hope she does get out before her bday, but like you said, I'm sure they would make it special. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures from the zoo and am so happy that you guys were able to have some fun outside the hospital. Tell her we are so proud of her and think she is so brave!! It makes me proud that she loves physical therapy so much, maybe I can have a protege!!! We love you all.

Stephenie said...

What a blessing to be able to get out and about some during the long hospital stay...so good to see MacKenzie's smile!