Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 10

We had a great day today. Mackenzie must be feeling 100% - she is bouncing off the walls in this room. Luckily we asked for a pass today. We didn't really have anything to do so we went to a park until we got too hot then to the mall (with a stop by The Container Store, this makes me very, very happy) and then to eat at Ghengis Grill (this was stressful to me - have you been to one?).

Here is a picture of Dr. Com. We really like her, I think they have such a great group of Pulmonologists here! Dr. Warren's nurse, Wendy stopped by today - it was nice to see her. They are definitely taking her off TOBI after this round (Monday) and she is SO excited about that!

Mackenzie and Jason found an Xbox game they love - Lego Indiana Jones. She has to wear her nose clip while using her nebulizers though because she forgets to breathe in her meds while playing.

Mackenzie and I made a craft that she wants to give to Peyton today - this flower mobile:
We'll get to give it to her tomorrow!! She'll be here in the morning - we can't wait to see her!

7 comments:

Katey said...

YAY for feeling so good! I'm so glad they let her go out on passes to use some of that energy up!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you guys. Glad to hear she is feeling so great!!!

Unknown said...

I got a pass one time to get out of the hospital when I was young and the insurance company kicked me out of the hospital. They said if I was healthy enough to leave then I didn't need to be in there. Got to love bureaucrats...

Ronnie

Unknown said...

Hey Jobe Family - thinking of you all I would love a mobile. SO cute. I am praying for a Birthday at HOME> talk soon , liz

Anonymous said...

Yay for Mackenzie! Glad you're feeling good again and also that you get to go off TOBI!

Kendra said...

That is all wonderful news!! Great to hear she is feeling so good she's bouncing off the walls. I'll be glad to see her bouncing off the walls at her own home!! That is one fancy mobile-you girls took some time on that. I'm curious as to why the restaurant made you feel stressed?? Very jealous that you got to go to the container store. We need one up here!! I wish I would've known that Peyton was coming down this morning so I could've sent this care package with her. My courrier for yesterday fell through because her other son got sick and she had to postpone her trip. Now I'm afraid if I mail it, I'll miss you! I don't know what to do!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I want a mobile like that! That is AWESOME!!!

love, Andrea