Sunday, July 12, 2009

Two Weeks

We just got word that we will definitely be here for two weeks minimum. At two weeks, she'll be getting out the day before her birthday - I am really hoping that happens and she doesn't have to turn 12 here (although I'm sure the great caregivers would help make it special).

Please keep the letters coming - it really brightens her day!

Arkansas Children's Hospital
Attn: Mackenzie Jobe, 4B-08
1 Children's Way
Little Rock, AR 72202

A big THANK YOU for everything!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry she will have to be there for 2 weeks, but hopefully her BD present will be getting released out of there. I'll be thinking of you guys.

Ronnie

Katey said...

I'm praying she will be home for her birthday! I have to say though...I've spent 3 birthdays in the hospital. And all 3 (especially the last one which was 2 weeks before transplant) was filled with so many surprise. My doctors (CF team) brought me a cake and sang happy b'day. Then the PT and other staff gave me a cake and party. Then my whole family (aunts, cousins, etc.) surprised me and threw a party in one of the conference rooms on the unit. It was great (even if i didn't feel too great). But I know it would be greater to be at home!!!

I'm glad she got to go out on a pass. They don't allow that anymore at our Children's. Praying everyone has a good night!!!