1 month ago
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Day Two
Mackenzie has been looking forward to getting to play on the roof since she found out she had to go to the hospital! We were afraid it wasn't going to happen today because when the Physical Therapist came we were waiting to go down for her Bronch and she was on IVs in preparation (not too much fun to be on the roof attached to a pole). After Bronch, food (finally!) and a breathing treatment she got to head up. It really is a fun thing to do:

Last night after Jason and Peyton left, Mackenzie wanted to make Peyton something special since Mackenzie was getting so much attention. She made her a friendship bookmark (like a friendship bracelet). I'm staying at the hotel with Peyton tonight and since we'll be staying until Friday at the minimum, Peyton is going to a friend's house tomorrow to stay for a couple of days. I'm going to miss her and can't wait until we are all together at home again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Praying for good news!!! You have two very beautiful and sweet young ladies! Love you all!
Mackenzie, whenever you are the one everyone is thinking about you think about others! You are such a great sister! :D Love ya! Kels
That roof is definitely cool...and such a great idea! That's so sweet of Mackenzie to think of her sister like that! Still keeping ya'll in my prayers!
Prayers coming your way for Mackenzie I hope she is cleared soon.
Wow! Looks like I need to move to Arkansas for my hospital stays! I'll be checking in next week actually for my tune-up...I wonder if they can get a rooftop basketball court built in time? :)
I hope it goes well and the bronch comes back clean!
Ronnie
I love the ACH has so much for kids to do and look forward to playing on. That makes it a little better! So glad for blogs so we can keep up with you guys!
How sweet is that big sister! Praying that she feels better soon!
Ok, I've stayed in a lot of hospitals and NONE had anything as cool as the rooftop of that hospital! That is amazing.
I hope the bronch results come back quickly. I hate waiting for results and cultures; they ususally take 3-4 days.
Praying still! Hang in there everyone.
Mackenzie I love you and you are an amazing friend i know we haven't gotten to hang with each other very much because of the whole seperating of schools but we will now that were back in school together again!
hope all is well,
Amelia Roehl
Post a Comment