Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bronch Update

Mackenzie is back in the room after having her Bronch. She is still very tired and resting. With the PICC line, the anesthesia kicked in VERY quickly and she told us we were going to have ice cream tomorrow. She wants Andy's. They said she did great and I am hoping for clear results to plan an aggressive treatment to get her back on track. I'll post again tonight.

4 comments:

Zoe Isabella said...

I will be saying a big prayer for good results from the bronch.
Your second room is huge! Our rooms in Zoe's hospital are small like the first one you were in.
Take care,
Jada

Kellee said...

Yay!!
Im so glad it went well!! Those things scare the poo outta me after what happend with M!
You all will be in my prayers!!

Amanda said...

Glad to hear that everything is going well so far. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it all clears up quick and she can get back to her normal self soon.

You are one strong Mom and you have one brave little girl! I'm amazed!

Mr. David Chapman said...

Cheryl and I, along with Ali, want to tell your family just how special we think Mackenzie is. As coaches along with Rob, we have come to know a little about her. We are touched by her struggle and inspired by her will and attitude. I am glad that you have been updating the blog so that we know what specific things we can commit to prayer.
God bless you all and may He give skill and wisdom to Mackenzie's caregivers.

Please tell her we said hello!
David Chapman