No change again today on anything. PFT in the morning and hopefully home soon afterwards.
I love the Respiratory Therapists here (along with pretty much everyone else)...we had three come by just to tell her goodbye since they didn't have her today and wouldn't see her before she left.
We decided we might as well use a pass again today since the weather was beautiful. We went to the Arkansas Historic Museum and went on a tour of some of the historic houses. This picture is of Mackenzie and our tour guide. He was a patient at ACH, he worked here for 23 years and he wrote the book on the history of ACH (I'm going to look for this book in the gift shop tomorrow).
Afterwards we decided to head over to the Big Dam Bridge. The Big Dam Bridge is the longest bridge in the United States that was built for pedestrian traffic. Here is their website with more information, photos and the answer to how it got that name!





5 comments:
SO glad you're coming home! Thank you for all of the wonderful updates with great pictures of each day!
Wow, I'm glad to now know of the Big Dam Bridge and will go to the link to check it out. Same for the history of ACH. Really neat that you ran into the man that wrote the book! Hope you can find it - that will be an interesting read. They were still good pictures even with your phone camera. We're just so anxious for you to get home...please call us when you get close!! We want to welcome you home in person!!! Can't wait to see you. Happy packing & have a safe drive.
Love,
Kendra
I'm so happy you guys are going home tomorrow! :)
Awesome bridge =)
Yay for going home...I know you and Mackenzie are so ready! Praying for awesome pft's this morning!!! Thanks for all the great updates!
Yay! Home! I know you are looking forward to having your family home and all together!
Post a Comment