Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th and Friends

What a GREAT fireworks show - just some of the amazing entertainment:
Happy birthday to all our friends that were 4th of July babies, including Emily! (bottom row, far right)
Can you believe the kids above, were these kids five years ago?It makes me want to cry!

What a great weekend! Nothing like knowing you'll be spending some time in a hospital to make you really make the most of a few days. Mackenzie tried to get a lot of swimming in since she won't be able to for a while - even when we get to come home, she'll have her PICC line in. She had a few friends over and all the grandparents came to visit.

I love this picture!

(Emily, Morgan, Mackenzie, Maddie & Peyton)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the comparison photos~really puts things into perspective!
And the jumping picture is awesome!
Hope all goes well for you at the hospital. We'll be thinking about you guys!

amywelborn said...

Love the pics...I will be thinking and praying for ya'll this week!

Laine, Rich and Leighton said...

Wow! I love the photo of when they were little and what a great swimming photo! We are praying for you all!

-Laine and Leighton

The Traxsons said...

I LOVE the picture of them all jumping into the pool! Awesome shot!!