Mackenzie has Cystic Fibrosis. CF is only one of a million things that makes her who she is. Another, is her determination to beat CF - by following doctor's orders, raising awareness, and fundrasing. Though blogging we've discovered many other families with the same determination and their blogs are found below.
Video posted by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I have the privilege of working with Charlotte (featured on the video) to raise funds for Trey, Mackenzie and all the other patients, bravely fighting cystic fibrosis everyday.
Christy-I did not know about the Sephora deal. I am not doing art right now. I may consider it this Summer. I will just wait and see. It is just hard with two busy girls. I love those Christmas pictures of your girls!
4 comments:
Wow that is a great video Christy. Will post it on my blog, FB, etc.
Charlotte made me cry (which is a big feat!)! I absolutely love this video. It's so real...
Christy-I did not know about the Sephora deal. I am not doing art right now. I may consider it this Summer. I will just wait and see. It is just hard with two busy girls. I love those Christmas pictures of your girls!
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
M
Post a Comment