Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Beginning to Look (and Feel) a lot like Christmas...

I usually like to get the tree up the Saturday after Thanksgiving (and take it down the Saturday after New Year's Day). I did put it up that day but didn't get it decorated for a few days. I really wanted to buy a new taller, slim, pre-lit tree but decided to wait until after Christmas and try to get one on sale.
The girls and I, along with some friends, went on the Winter Dreams Tour of Homes yesterday. This always gets me in the Christmas spirit and I got a lot of inspiration...now if only I could win the lottery...

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Those stockings are precious! I used to work at a store that sold this kind of stuff...I could have gone nuts!

Anonymous said...

Oh..how pretty!! I just wanted to say hi and that I am back blogging again. Although I do keep up with you on facebook I have missed reading your blog and I have missed my blog. Talk to you soon!!

Katey said...

Very pretty. I love those stockings and the wall hangings behind them!

Lindsay said...

Looks great!