Thursday, December 31, 2009

Farewell 2009, Hello 2010

Cheers - with our sparkling white grape juice - from the Jobes!
We ended up staying in and celebrating together as a family. We played a couple of games of Die Siedler Von Catan (Settlers of Catan - I saw the English version at a couple of places before Christmas, you should pick it up, great game!). We toasted and celebrated with the East Coast just in case someone falls asleep (mainly Jason or Peyton) before we hit midnight.

A few highlights - In this past decade, we added a baby (Peyton in October of 2000) and a dog (Eddie in December 2003), Mackenzie went through Elementary and Middle Schools and started Junior High. In 2009 we built and moved into our new home, Peyton made a smooth transition to a new school and Mackenzie's good health for the past couple of months of 2009 makes us very happy . Every day is a gift and we share them with so many wonderful friends. We can't wait to see what great things 2010 brings.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Amanda Faye said...

Hey there, Thanks for following me. I hope you love my blog as much as I do writing. I cant wait to read more and keep up with you about you and your little ones. Happy new year... This is the year that we are gonna find A cure THIS IS OUR YEAR... XOXO