Yesterday the girls had their recital photos taken. A little bit hectic with their costume changes but I'm glad we got them all done in one afternoon! I took a few snapshots while the girls waited for their turns to say cheese.
Peyton's Hip Hop Class, "One World":

Little Red Riding Hood, Mackenzie's Ballet Class:
I wish I had gotten a few snapshots of all the girls in each class. They all looked great. I guess I'll have to wait until the professional pictures are in!
9 comments:
Such great pictures. It looks like all the dances will be so much fun (to do and watch)!!
I love dance recitals...Emily danced from age 3-6 and then decided it wasn't for her...but I loved it!! She cheers now and at her cheerleading competitions there is usually some dance teams....I love to watch the hip hop...it's my favorite. Your girls look so pretty in their costumes...fun!!
Awwww brings back memories of my ballet recitals as a kid! Can't wait to hear how it goes.
Love all the constumes!!
They are beautiful! When is the recital...I forgot to ask that?
The girls look gorgeous! What fun costumes!
Looks so fun! I love Mackenzie's hip hop costume!
Oh my goodness! I love dance recitals! LOVE them! So exciting! And the girls look just gorgeous!
when did you post this?
Post a Comment