After Jason got home from work we went to eat at a place he's been wanting to try - JC's Catfish House. We've tried a couple of other times but they've always been closed (they are only open Thursday - Saturday). We ended up eating very quickly because severe weather was moving in. It was pouring with a lot of thunder and lightning when we left.
Now we are home and we were all hoping to watch Survivor and cuddle but all that's on is weather. Store bought birthday treats BUT a homemade coupon for two of his favorite desserts to "cash in" after we move - Coconut Creme Pie and Banana Pudding.
Happy 33rd Birthday Jason!
Also I have a CF question over on my other blog.

4 comments:
HAPPY B'DAY JASON!!!!
Happy Triple Triple Jason!!!!
Happy (late) b-day, Jason. Where is that catfish place? Was it good?
AWE! Happy birthday to your hubby! I love the picture of him and the girls... your family is lovely, Christy! I love reading your blogs... you're like me! :o) Have a great weekend!!!
Post a Comment