Mackenzie has Cystic Fibrosis. CF is only one of a million things that makes her who she is. Another, is her determination to beat CF - by following doctor's orders, raising awareness, and fundrasing. Though blogging we've discovered many other families with the same determination and their blogs are found below.
Back in November, I posted pictures of the girls in their future rooms. We went out today and got to see the floors (they've been staining them so we haven't been upstairs in a while), I snapped a few more of them in their future rooms (and bathroom)...
10 comments:
O I am SO jealous I wish I had hard wood floors in my bedroom!!!!!!
I want ot rip my carpet out SO bad!
OHHHH...I LOVE the House!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKS AWESOME! Can't wait to visit!
wow, all of your hard work is really gonna pay off...that house is gonna be gorgeous! can i move in?
Wow, the house looks AMAZING! I LOVE the floors.
Looks beautiful!! Love the girls' chandelier/light fixture/fans!!
Christy,
The rooms are beautiful!!! What a dream house!
I love the girls rooms - especially the light fixtures. Nice work!
oooohhhhhhhhh......I cannot wait to see the whole house! LOVE the colors and DARK stained floors!
I LOVE Peyton's chandelier!!! Its perfect for her hyper, bubbly style! :) I also LOVE Kenzie's light fixture! Its her shy, calm style! :))
Post a Comment