.
Peyton starts standardized testing in the morning and requested Banana Boats so I stopped at Walmart to get everything (ran into her teacher - love her!) and by the time I made it home - about twenty minutes after Jason and the girls - very responsible Peyton was already in bed and fast asleep.
.
Exciting news! Christy was having a contest on her blog and I won!!

5 comments:
Oh So you're the one who won the book that I was supposed to win...lol!! Congrats...that was a great giveaway.
Way to go Kenzie! Great job on the A's!!!
Way to go Christy...now maybe you will be as lucky on the new washer!
Congrats on winning the Twilight contest!! And way to go for McKenzie...she's a smart little cookie :)
Great job Mackenzie!
Yay for A's and winning contests!!! Got your cute card.. You have perfect writing by the way :)
Post a Comment