Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Softball, Soccer, Boxes...

Snow on Saturday tried to throw me off but it can't fool me, I know Spring is here because Peyton had her first soccer game last night and Mackenzie is at softball practice right now - sure signs of Spring. In between we are going through boxes that have been packed since we sold our house and moved into the rental last July and thinking of packing boxes of things we unpacked.

House is looking like it will soon be a home and just typing that makes me a little emotional. I can't wait to make memories there!

Mackenzie has a pulmo appointment with Dr. Warren tomorrow at 10am and I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow-how exciting!
Yes-let us know how Mackenzie's appt goes...

She She said...

I can't wait to come to make memories there too! Good luck with McKenzie's appt. today!