Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Little More Mackenzie

The majority of the catch up posts today made it "The Peyton Show". She's just had a lot more going on for photo ops. Mackenzie's had a few things going on at school and I forgot to remind her to take her camera. She and a couple of classmates put together a cheer for the upcoming standardized tests and were chosen to perform it during a pep rally. She also took her Vest machine to school today to share a little bit about Cystic Fibrosis with her Science class. After school we went to the junior high that she will be attending next year to learn more about how things work there and to work on her schedule. I can't believe she'll be in junior high school. I wanted to cry during the PowerPoint!

Here is a picture I took from Mackenzie's choir teacher's blog (Thank you for sharing!). Mackenzie is on the bottom right corner.

2 comments:

The Traxsons said...

I'm so impressed by all that your girls do! What great kids you have!

Lindsay said...

I agree~your girls are great! And I also cannot believe that Mackenzie will be in Jr High!!!!