Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Peyton - Student of the Week 3/2-3/6

Peyton was Student of the Week the first week of March. That morning when I was taking a shower I see little Peyton standing outside the shower door so I peek out and try to focus without glasses or contacts to find out what she needs. She says "I'm going to be recognized for Student of the Week at Rise and Shine". I was so glad I was in the shower getting ready and I only had to call one person to let them know I was going to be late to meet them. Can you find Peyton in the sea of faces?

On Fridays, the Student of the Week gets to bring something special to share with the class. Another student this year brought kittens so of course Peyton wanted to take Eddie. Peyton introduced Eddie to the class and he was very well behaved. Very interested in the Kindergarten class that was at recess but was a good dog!

No comments: