Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Mitten 2/24

Please bear with me as I try to update throughout the day - I hope to have six new posts by the end of the day (and because I'm far behind there will probably be a lot of pictures and not many words!)...

Peyton's class had a Reader's Theatre performance of The Mitten. Peyton was a speaker and was very entertaining. One of these days I'm going to figure out putting video off the camcorder (I can do it if it's a video off my phone or Flip but haven't attempted the camcorder). The entire class did a wonderful job and we are thankful for a great teacher that tackled this extra activity for the students.





They celebrated the performance with Popsicles and my girls are all about the banana flavor!

2 comments:

Peyton said...

Speaking of banana popsicles we need more!

Somer Love said...

I love banana flavor too!