Saturday, January 17, 2009

Please take a moment to visit these blogs - Kelly and Jenna - both of these Moms have recently had babies that have been flown to other hospitals for more care. I've only met Kelly once but I've followed her blog for a while, including her journey to have Harper. Jenna is a friend of Kelly's. I remember how heartbreaking it was when Mackenzie was flown to ACH when she was born and all thoughts and prayers were so appreciated! While you are at it, please check out Laine, Rich & Leighton's CaringBridge site too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy. Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be following yours, as well. Your girls are beautiful!

The Smithson Family said...

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your girls are so cute. It is always encouraging when I see older children with the same illness as my little Lainey! I am looking forward to following your story.
DeAnn

Anonymous said...

I watched Private Practice from the last 2 weeks and cried on both of them...Love and miss my Kenzie so much!!!!