Thursday, October 23, 2008

Peyton is 8!

We had a great time today celebrating Peyton's 8th birthday. It was so nice to have her home on a break from school. My heart melted a lot when she said it was a great day because she was spending it with me! Peyton wanted to go to the library (party animal!), then we did a little shopping and had lunch at the Crumpet Tea Room where she had her very first Orange Roll and loved it. After we picked Mackenzie up we did a little more running around and then had dinner... and the birthday girl chose - The Dixie Cafe (?!) where she opened presents and Tara and Cadence joined us. I snapped this picture at the Promenade where we did a little window shopping before coming home and getting some rest before the big party day tomorrow. High School Musical 3, here we come.

Jason is out of town but has a surprise planned for Peyton so I'll post about it afterwards since Peyton reads this.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Glad you had a happy birthday P-eight-on!

Stephenie said...

What an awesome day!

Christy said...

That is so funny! I had played with putting P8n in the title but decided on plain old "Petyon is 8!".

Trent, Amanda and Kennedy said...

I can't wait to read about the birthday surprise!

Jen Korando said...

Happy Birthday Peyton!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Happy Birthday, Peyton! I hope when Addison is eight she wants to spend her special day with me! That's so sweet!