"I need help! I am writting a book about a parrot that has no color. There is a race and all the parrots in the jungle are in it except one litte parrot named Peyton so she goes to the wise old turtle for help (oh and I forgot to tell that the prize is 1 wish)she knocks on the door and no one ansers so she walk in and sees a coffee table and 2 chairs then thats where I stoped so if you have any idias or if any friends have any ansers please e-mail back (Heart), Peyton"
I love you girls!

3 comments:
We got that note from Pey Pey too....so cute. I will see if they can help her out...I know Ben will. Rachel is in bed sick with an upset stomach...all night. I am so tired!
such sweet girls...
I hope that Kennedy becomes as sweet as your two girls!
Post a Comment