4 months ago
Monday, October 20, 2008
Beautiful Sunday
Lots of pictures from a beautiful Sunday (I love fall!).
Yesterday started the kick-off of Peyton's birthweek (it seems like we don't just have birthdays around here, our celebrations always seem to fill a whole week). First, we went to Southwest City to go to the corn maze and stopped by Bob & Joyce's (Mom & Ernie's friends) house for lunch, since we had to be back in town by 4 to go out to Jason's parent's house we didn't make it to the corn maze!! I'm going to try to take the girls out next weekend. This picture was coming back from Southwest City, Peyton with her Uncle Matt (my brother) - Who knew a Senior in college and a 2nd grader would have something in common?:
On to dinner at Jason's parent's house. Here are the girls with their cousin, Lexa.
Peyton and Lexa playing with bubbles:


Peyton with Kate (the stray puppy that showed up at our house once upon a time that turned into a big dog and went to live at the farm with Jason's parents).
Mackenzie reading a book to Lexa:
Mackenzie holding Logan for her very first time!
Happy "birthweek" Peyton - It's going to be a great one and I can't believe you are turning 8 years old!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Pictures are great. They look all professional....send me the last one of Peyton...too cute!
WOW! Amazing pictures!!!!!
These are great pics! All the kids are big & nice to see a pic of baby Logan, too.
I wish I could take such great pictures! I love Peyton's hat and sweater...too cute!
Ok, so this is pretty much the same comment that the traxsons posted, but I second that you take the best pictures and the hat and sweater are very cute!
LOVE the pictures! Thanks for posting on your blog - that way I get copies!!! :) BTW, I have started to update our blog again. http://lifeintheozarks.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment