So,I thought I should find something to post here, even if it happened almost a year ago...Short story long, we all have been taking turns being sick and when I had my turn a couple of weeks ago, I got a lot of pictures organized into different files. One of Peyton's files is titled "Getting Out of Cleaning" and it contains the photos below. Peyton went through a phase (and when I say phase, I mean it happened three times over the course of about a month) in late Spring last year where she would fall asleep cleaning her room...where ever she happened to be cleaning...
...under her bed after I said "Peyton clean out under your bed."
...on the closet floor after I said "Peyton, pick up your closet."
...on her bed (halfway) after I said "Peyton, please go put away your clothes."
Each of these naps lasted 30+ minutes...I guess she really didn't want to pick-up!

8 comments:
I am cracking up! I have found Ben asleep standing off of his bed the same way more than once. Those photos are priceless!!!
Tell Pey Pey we love her!
These are so funny! I can't beleive she fell alseep standing up!
I'll have to post the pictures of Peyton asleep with her face on her food in her high chair and asleep on Jason's lap during the end of the Arkansas/Auburn game this past football season - at the stadium! I think I also posted a picture where she slept through the fireworks on 4th of July last year. She can sleep anywhere!
Hysterical!!!
now that's hilarious!
If only we could all fall asleep so easily - especially in the middle of tasks we detest! My favorite picture is of her legs sticking out from under the bed. You need to save all these for her rehearsal dinner video when she gets married. Love it!! What a sweetie. kwa
The picture with her legs sticking out from under the bed reminds Jason and I of the house on the witch in the Wizard of Oz.
sexy little ass bent over her bed mycock would feel soooooooooooooo good in her
Post a Comment