Mackenzie has Cystic Fibrosis. CF is only one of a million things that makes her who she is. Another, is her determination to beat CF - by following doctor's orders, raising awareness, and fundrasing. Though blogging we've discovered many other families with the same determination and their blogs are found below.
How much are they? I could have sworn that last year we got them for $4 a box? I bought some today and they are only $3 here. Trevor said maybe we should buy them up and go back to Arkansas and sell them! lol
4 comments:
She's getting too big! Looks so grown up in the last couple posts. I will order some if you can hand deliver to us! lol
Yummy! I just remembered that cookies were on the way the other day and ever since, I've been dreaming about thin mints!
i meant to order some at cadey's birthday party. if it isn't a big deal we would take 2 boxes of the lemon and 2 boxes of the thank you shortbreads.
How much are they? I could have sworn that last year we got them for $4 a box? I bought some today and they are only $3 here. Trevor said maybe we should buy them up and go back to Arkansas and sell them! lol
Post a Comment