Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lots and Lots of Great Strides

Our Great Strides to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation was held on Saturday, August 28th. The event raised $80,000+ (goal was $75k). Woo hoo! Just when I think our friends can't possibly be even more amazing - they are! Thanks to all for your donations, support and time! Thank you for loving my girl!
Traci, Trish, Me, Laine & Jennifer
Above - Elise, Mackenzie, Ashley, Care Bear, Allison, & Emily
The Walkin' Wildcats (from Mackenzie's Junior High. Walking in her honor and in memory of Kendra.
Dani & Riley
Above - Logan & Lexa
Above - Ashley & The Care Bear
Allison, Sydney, Molly, Ashley, Care BEar, Emily, Mason, Elise
Below, Dancing provided by BEST. DJ. EVER - Trent!
Above - KDA Girls!
Above - Elise, Mackenzie, Emily Morgan, Mason, Madison & Jessie
Below - SOME of TEAM MACKENZIE! I get a little teary-eyed every time I look at this one!
Below - WJHS students!
Above - My girls! I could not love them more.

3 comments:

Lovin Lane said...

Wow what a team... I would get teary eyed too :) That is awesome!!! Great Pics....

Lindsay said...

Great pictures! Sorry we couldn't be there this year but I love seeing how big Team Mackenzie has gotten!

Heidi said...

Fantastic! What a team! WOOHOO!