Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cotillion Kick-Off 2010

Tonight was the first night of Cotillion for 2010. Mackenzie and friends started the night at Shogun for dinner. They were great, we even got a compliment on their good behavior from someone at the neighboring grill.
Who doesn't love a good volcano?
Kendra drove the girls and I drove the boys from Shogun to Cotillion (very different for this Mom of girls!). I was under strict instructions to not speak, she was afraid I might say something to embarrass her.

I think it's crazy how grown up they looked compared to when they started in 2008/6th grade.

3 comments:

Gracie said...

I love that you posted a link to them last year - and they upgraded their chicken tenders to the hibachi grill and sushi!
Quite a change from when I did cotillion!

Christy said...

That was two years ago, last year's 1st night of cotillion post was lumped in with a million other things. And, no pre or post "party".

Somer Love said...

So grown up ;)