Sunday, November 22, 2009

Girls On The Run

Saturday morning started off early with Peyton's first 5k. She finished in 31:35 and we are so proud of her and glad she was able to participate in such a wonderful program.

With her running buddy (and Daddy) Jason:
Allison, Peyton & Ashley:
A little face painting:
And what run look is complete without a little extra color in your hair and a fun hair accessory?
Peyton with Ashley:
Taking off...can you find Jason and Peyton?
The run went around the square:
After the run:
Anna & Peyton:
Birthday girl Avery & Peyton:
Central Park girls:
Jada, Sydney, Peyton, Molly & Avery:
Peyton & Molly:
Sydney & Peyton:Mackenzie missed out on the run but she was at a sleepover. I helped take the girls to the movie and we all went to see New Moon.
Mackenzie decorated this cake during the party:

It was a busy fun day and last night Jason and had a date...dinner and a movie - The Blind Side, great movie!

This morning catching up on facebook I saw the wonderful news that Natalia got her lungs yesterday...I missed the original post which has since been taken down so if anyone has more information, please let me know.

Today we are resting up so tomorrow we can get up at 4am to take Mackenzie to ACH. I called last week hoping to see Dr. Warren - Mackenzie's been coughing more at night and has lost some weight (they'll consider an admission with the weight loss but I am hoping that won't be the case, she seems to be feeling great otherwise and we can work on getting the weight up at home). We'll also be seeing an ENT since her allergy skin test showed she is allergic to NOTHING, yet there definitely seems to be something going on with her sinuses. They put her on inhaled Fortaz since she grew psuedomonas again in September and it was resistant to TOBI. I think I've finally gotten the hang of mixing it.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Seems that there is a new post on the blog, and you can follow her brother on Twitter. She seems to be stable and has a hard road ahead, but her numbers are all very good and some initial concern with postoperative bleeding has subsided.

CONGRATS to Peyton on her run!!!

Has Mackenzie had a sinus surgery yet? Did she have a sinus CT? The ENT might numb her nose and put a little scope in there...where he/she can see infection/blockages/polyps. Hope all goes well, keep us posted.