4 months ago
Sunday, August 16, 2009
3rd Time's the Charm
Monday I took Mackenzie to get her locker for JUNIOR HIGH. Ugh. The first locker she got was a top locker - great for most people but she was going to have a hard time with the combination lock being above her head! They let us trade for this one:
We took a little self guided tour of the school and found that there was a group of 7th grade lockers near the back entrance to the nurses office and thought that would be a good place for her to be, so she changed to this one:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So glad you're back to blogging but I totally understand-real life is a little more important! :)
I have not blogged in a couple of weeks either...but I plan on doing an update soon!!
I love her locker all decked with peace symbols...Emily would LOVE!!
Ahhh SO cute! Glad to have you back!!!
Post a Comment