Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Night at the Drive-In

Where we spent our Saturday night:
The Drive-In!! We try to go at least once a summer and this past weekend there were two family movies in a row (Up and Hannah Montana: The Movie). We always have so much fun!
The girls are playing the game of Life right now and they are making me laugh...Peyton was just jumping up and down yelling "I'm insured" over and over. Mackenzie is married to "Blue Guy" and Peyton is married to "Guy Blue". Two more days of school for Peyton then hopefully we'll have a relaxing summer!

3 comments:

Heather Y. (aka Mommy) said...

AWE! I haven't been to the Drive In in forever... How much fun!! :o)

Haley Nicodemus said...

How funny - we were there too! It was my first time at the drive-in!

Lindsay said...

Great pic in the back of the truck & I LOVE the pic of the old speaker box!
So funny about the Life game!