Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 2009

We had such a nice Father's Day weekend to celebrate a wonderful Daddy! Fish Fry, favorite desserts, his favorite waffles with homemade syrup, homemade cards, family time and lots of hugs and kisses. We even agreed to ride in the Jeep when we ran around today even though it was super hot!

4 comments:

Melissa Tyndall said...

Very cute picture!!!

Faith said...

I'm glad you found my blog:) It will be great to get to know you and glean any advice you have... thanks for the comment.

Meinardus Photography said...

Hi! I would love to discuss details with you about doing a shoot! Just email me so I have your info and we can go from there!
meinardusphotography@mac.com
Jessica

alyssa said...

that's a bummer that you guys are switching schools!! all three of mine will be at elm tree this year! thanks for stopping by!!