4 months ago
Monday, February 23, 2009
Monday (Just Not Today)
Last Monday the girls were out of school so we went down to visit my Daddy. It had been a very long time since we had seen him...I think we've only seen him for about five minutes since last July. Mackenzie had spent the night with Emily and I got the call when I was heading to pick her up "Can Emily come with us?" Of course! Valentine's Day Emily and family got a new addition - little Samson. He is the cutest thing!
When we got to FS, we ate at The Green Papaya with Dad and Neal (my youngest brother). It was YUMMY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sampson is so cute! The Green Papaya was so good also when can i post about The Mitten?
Aww! What an adorable puppy! I want one like that now! :P
Post a Comment