Mackenzie has Cystic Fibrosis. CF is only one of a million things that makes her who she is. Another, is her determination to beat CF - by following doctor's orders, raising awareness, and fundrasing. Though blogging we've discovered many other families with the same determination and their blogs are found below.
Peyton's 2nd Grade Musical was last night. They performed 'Go Fish' - and Peyton was a Shark (she was also the understudy to the Tiger Shark). They performed Oceans of Fun, We're Sharks, Commotion in the Ocean, and Roundup Under the Sea.
Bailey, Mackenzie & Madison. (Little brother entertainment provided by Sam & Blake).
How fun! I love the shades! I also love the little boys in the background of the group pic! Little boys love to provide photo entertainment. I'm surprised it wasn't the bunny ears.
4 comments:
How fun! I love the shades! I also love the little boys in the background of the group pic! Little boys love to provide photo entertainment. I'm surprised it wasn't the bunny ears.
Payton makes a really good shark!! I love it.
Cute little shark!
That is so cute...
Post a Comment