4 months ago
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Today's Newspaper
Charlotte submitted this to the paper (Peyton was thrilled to be in the newspaper - her first time)! We were so excited to raise so much for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and we are so thankful for everyone's support. I type this as Mackenzie (I'm so proud of that girl and her attitude in spite of this) does her treatment and I know because of everyone's kindness that someday she will live with treatmentless days! Newspaper Article Link or picture and caption below!
"Peyton Jobe, 7, and her sister Mackenzie, 11, participated in the Cystic Fibrosis Great Strides Walk in Bentonville on Sept. 6. Mackenzie, who has cystic fibrosis, set the goal for her team to raise $ 10, 000 for the walk this year. Team Mackenzie raised more than $ 13, 000 — and donations are still coming in, organizers report. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's great! I haven't looked at the paper yet...
The picture is so cute and I'm so excited that Mackenzie was able to exceed her goal!
Post a Comment