
I snapped this picture of Peyton when we got to the doctor's office today. I just thought she was cute with that ice pack on her face. I took her in because her right eye has been bothering her, at night it's VERY red and puffy. Just allergies, of course. We were able to get our flu shots while we were there and I'm going to take Mackenzie in for hers after school (what a bad surprise!). I took Peyton back to school (after she picked Steak 'n Shake for lunch) so she didn't miss the whole day. She spent the morning before her appointment reading
Anne of Green Gables - she loves it!
2 comments:
Did Jason buy her that ice pack?
Too cute!
No, I bought it and it was the only print they had it in at that store (it does have pink in it). www.gal-pal.com has a ton of prints (I love the citron). I really do like the ice pack as far as function - better than our boo boo pig.
Post a Comment