Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Over $4000!

Thank you all so much! Look for Mackenzie in the paper this Sunday (although I'm a nervous wreck because you never know how an article is going to turn out - but Bobby was so nice and seemed to really be touched by Mackenzie!).

http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/MackenzieJobe
.
Here are Emily and Mackenzie at Great Strides 2007. Hopefully it won't be such an unseasonably cold day like last year!

2 comments:

The Traxsons said...

I've talked to Bobby before - he covered the Graves Foundation event - he'll do a great job! So don't be nervous!

Lela said...

Christy, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the profile of Mackenzie in the paper last weekend. I have admit I was one of those that thought 'oh yeah, she's got CF, but she's healthy'. Thanks for the education! And congrats to Mackenzie for raising so much money already!