Monday, August 18, 2008

Mackenzie's First Day of 6th Grade

I can't believe she let us walk in with her AND take a picture. I know it's the last time I'm going to have the opportunity since she'll be going off to Junior High next year and I wanted to cry like a baby.

Wouldn't you know she forgot her lunch on the first day! Normally our rule is if they forget their lunch, I won't bring it up but since it's the first day I made an exception. It's also easy to just leave it with the nurse for her to pick up when she goes to get her pills for lunch.

Now, to get to all those things that have been waiting until "both kids are in school"....

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

wow-you're gonna have time to do stuff (or maybe not!)

The Traxsons said...

i love the new background!

i hope mackenzie's first day was great!

Jen Korando said...

Adorable pictures and AWESOME SUPER-CUTE new blog background!!! love it!

Christy said...

I'm glad you like the background! I went through a ton to find this one. For some reason the old one was messing up and then I found another I loved but it didn't fill up the entire page - it was just a small sqare in the middle.

Mackenzie had a good first day but didn't say too much about it...nothing like the million words a minute we had last year!