1 month ago
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Talent Show, Fun & Field Day
School is winding down - tomorrow (Monday, June 2) will be Mackenzie's last day. There is always so much going on on the final days of school. Friday morning Mackeznie and friends performed in the SHMS Talent Show. They danced to "Defying Gravity" by Freddy. I tried to get it on video to post on the blog but I didn't get it. I wasn't too worried since we bought the DVD. I was very impressed by all the talent those fifth and sixth graders had. Oh, and the teachers too! Mackenzie's team teachers were great!

Mackenzie & Peyton's dance teacher Laine was so nice to come up with the dance and I could not believe how quickly they picked it up!
After the Talent Show, Mackenzie had to change into her team t-shirt for Fun & Field day (moved from Tuesday due to the rain) and had a fun day playing with friends. This is a picture of Mackenzie and Alyssa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Christy-
I loved looking at all the pictures! Yes, that is fine to pass my email on.
Thanks for commenting on my blog!!!! Your girls are so cute!!!!
And thank you so much for the offer on the Gilmore Girls. It's on every day twice a day on the family channel so I just DVR and watch it at night or on the weekends. They stay in order so it's great. I've just about watched the whole series!!!!!
Post a Comment