Thursday, June 12, 2008

Donuts With Dad



Jason was so lucky and got to take Peyton to school this morning and stay for "Donuts With Dad" - a little Father's Day celebration. No, it wasn't the "Father's Day Beer", but it was still a very special time to have with Peyton.
He got a little story too:
My dad is the most wonderful dad in the world!
His name is Jason.
He's as strong as a gorilla.
He is 33 years old.
He has brown eyes and brown hair.
My dad likes to eat hamburgers.
His favorite clothes to wear are razorback t-shirts.
My dad and I like to go canoeing.
I think Dad is funny when he comes home.
But I know he's really angry when I don't clean my room.
I wouldn't trade my dad for a jeep.
I love my Dad because he's mine.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

So neat that they do that. Too bad no beer though...