The girls had a great time last night. Our Native American went over to a friend's house and we took our Boxer Girl downtown to Central - my favorite place to Trick or Treat...how I imagined it when growing up and so many of the neighbors there make it so much fun.
4 months ago

3 comments:
Both are adorable!
Nominated you for a blog award... check itout
http://lovetobreathe.blogspot.com/2012/02/they-like-me-they-really-really-like-me.html
When I downloaded this picture I resized it, sharpened it just a little and displayed her life size.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAcLB3BbR1kiALXgw1V5I9r2fmq3xIFeKO_vCgmGIpXTLIltoubwouUsa8BO7BvY6wY11iq7i-1DnYlOfDienowZ8AIZXAflLO8IarNLLVkhd34pwXrzGVSvN8JS3pNNXck9yvKW5f7RFA/s0/IMG_3358+-+Copy.JPG
Her good looks literally knocked my socks off and took my breath away. I couldn't believe I had such a gorgeous good looking little girl with such clarity she appeared to be directly in front of me and looked as though I can reach out and touch her. I immediately put her on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays and fell head over heels in love with her good looks and this gorgeous picture. Since she appeared to be directly in front of me and I was all alone with her in the privacy of my home I leaned close and began kissing her on the mouth. I was like OMG! The clarity is so good and the display warm and silky smooth it was like she came to life and I was really getting to kiss her. I was enjoying her good looks and the experience of kissing her to my hearts content in the privacy of my home so much. I was able to take my time with her and enjoy the closeness, intimacy and experience of kissing her, and it felt so good! She is definitely going to be my go to little girl!
Post a Comment