Mackenzie has Cystic Fibrosis. CF is only one of a million things that makes her who she is. Another, is her determination to beat CF - by following doctor's orders, raising awareness, and fundrasing. Though blogging we've discovered many other families with the same determination and their blogs are found below.
Where did the summer go? I can't even look back on the blog to find out considering I posted a whopping 6 times. Yesterday we went to Peyton's Open House and met her teachers. She'll be changing classes for the first time and has three teachers.
We got this fun tag to hang on our visor:
It's going to come in handy during dismissal when all 900 students are released at the same time!
Now, off to enjoy our last day of summer vacation and an early bedtime for Peyton's 7:30 (!) start time.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is a doll! I agree the summer flew by. Hopr she has a great school year!
2 comments:
She is a doll! I agree the summer flew by. Hopr she has a great school year!
Hope the first day goes great!
Post a Comment