Mackenzie has Cystic Fibrosis. CF is only one of a million things that makes her who she is. Another, is her determination to beat CF - by following doctor's orders, raising awareness, and fundrasing. Though blogging we've discovered many other families with the same determination and their blogs are found below.
So...I am so far behind on blogging. BUT, I have been going through photos from today's Dress Rehearsal and tonight's Recital and wanted to go ahead and get these loaded. I'll be fine if posts are a little out of order (right?). Lots of pics, little words:
Mackenzie performing to "When Doves Cry": Mackenzie performing to "Jump": Peyton performing to "American Woman": Peyton performing to "The Prayer": Mackenzie performing to "Closer": Lunch run: They also performed a few other dances (I'm sure I've posted pics from those dances below). They did such a wonderful job!
Thanks for stopping by! Your girls are beautiful!! Does your husband work for WM in logistics? His name sounds familiar, I think I've heard him speak at a conference. HA! :) Again... small world.
2 comments:
Hey girl!
I love your girls pictures from their recitals... awesome! What dance school do they go to? Too fun!!
Thanks for stopping by! Your girls are beautiful!! Does your husband work for WM in logistics? His name sounds familiar, I think I've heard him speak at a conference. HA! :) Again... small world.
Post a Comment