Mackenzie has Cystic Fibrosis. CF is only one of a million things that makes her who she is. Another, is her determination to beat CF - by following doctor's orders, raising awareness, and fundrasing. Though blogging we've discovered many other families with the same determination and their blogs are found below.
OK, so I'm commenting again, sorry! But I just went back through a bunch of your posts. I had no idea your daughter had CF. I will be praying for her! And I know Laine! I met her while we were both at ACH with our babies. Small world!
I know my comment is a little late...but couldn't pass the opportunity up! AWESOME fort....they did a great job. We never have enough snow here to build something like that. I would love to be a little girl again and come play in that :)
8 comments:
Ben wants to come over to the fort. I want to come throw snowballs at Jason too! Funny and soooo cute!!!
I had to really laugh at the coat rack! Your picture looks like something out of Family Fun magazine! Great job, girls!
It was fun making it but I am sad it fell down. :(
That is so cool! You have such a sweet family Christy!
SO cute!
OK, so I'm commenting again, sorry! But I just went back through a bunch of your posts. I had no idea your daughter had CF. I will be praying for her! And I know Laine! I met her while we were both at ACH with our babies. Small world!
How how I miss the days where I made snow forts!
We made chairs and couches inside to sit on too
Love the coat rack
I know my comment is a little late...but couldn't pass the opportunity up! AWESOME fort....they did a great job. We never have enough snow here to build something like that. I would love to be a little girl again and come play in that :)
Post a Comment