If you need anything from The Pampered Chef, there is a fundraiser going on now for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. ALL of the free products earned will be used as Wine Opener silent auction items AND, the consultant - Carla Laing - will be donating ALL of her commission to the CFF!
If you'd like to order something, Carla's website is www.pamperedchef.biz/carlalaing. Click "Shop Online" then enter "Cystic" and "Fibrosis", then start your shopping for a great cause! If you live out of town, they have a direct ship option. If you'd rather just let me know what you want, I can add it to my order. They are closing the show on January 19.
If you live locally and would like to attend the show at the home of Karen Klane on Wednesday, January 13, let me know and I'll send you the evite.
Of course, if you have anything for the silent auction we would be so appreciative!
4 months ago

2 comments:
Glad you found me! Your daughters are both stunning! I will add the info about Pampered Chef to my blog tomorrow if that's ok!
Thanks for the vote!
Hello Christy!
I'm another CF mom, just found your blog. Your girls are so adorable! Looking forward to having another CF blog to keep up with, especially one with a little more experience.:)My daughters only three.
-Holly
Post a Comment