Last Saturday was pretty busy - as is everyday lately (reason for my lack of blogging!). Mackenzie and I started the morning with a movie. The girl's dance studio had a fundraiser and we all went to see Fame. Peyton had a soccer game and didn't get to join us.
I found it to be hard taking a picture in a dark theatre. Tatum, Emily, Maddie, Mackenzie & Rachel:


Peyton got to have some fun too - she went to Molly's party at Justice and she turned into a little rocker. Oh my.

To finish the day, the Urhahn's had a group over before cotillion for pizza and games.
2 comments:
Christy-
I love all of your blog updates, and I am glad to hear everyone is well. I was wondering if you could tell me where your girls do cotillion? You guys take care, Laura
So now I am checking out your blog! I never stay when there are cotillion events - so this is AWESOME to see a pic of the group. I am going to put you on my blog list!!
Post a Comment