Monday, December 8, 2008

Rise & Shine, Elf Style

Peyton's class led Rise & Shine at ETE today. They were all dressed as elves (red, green & white) to advertise their Santa Shop where they will sell goods. Proceeds from the Santa Shop will go to buy items for their two Angels from the Angel Tree.
All the little elves:
Peyton & Ms. Lange:
Elves Tyler Ann, Peyton and KK:

4 comments:

Laurie said...

That is so cute!!!! They went all out!

Lindsay said...

They look great!!! Love that there was a color theme.

Kelly said...

SOOOO cute!
Yes - we only hit benton county houses. I'm in no shape to have gone to all 12 (even though I wanted to REALLY bad). I'm not into modern so I'm probably not too sad I missed those homes. I LOVED the house in pinnacle. It was GORGEOUS!
And yes - Lindsey told me she knew you!!

Melissa Tyndall said...

Very cute!!! Love the stripe stockings...