Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

We had a very nice Halloween. It was great that it fell on a Friday night and the weather could not have been better! Right after school the girls got ready as fast as they could and they started the candy quest at Jason's office. We stopped to Trick or Treat at the Watkins (the girls were their very first trick or treaters EVER!). Here they all with the Bee-utiful Bella:
We ended up trick or treating on Central which was so nice with all of the older homes and a lot of people that really got into the fun of Halloween.
Fairy pose:
Peyton was a "Copper Fairy" and Mackenzie was a...hmmm...I guess we'll go with Zombie (she just wore the costume from her dance recital). This is one of the ways my girls are very different. Peyton will go ALL OUT when it comes to costumes or dressing up. She loves the hair (wigs of course if necessary), make-up, all required articles of clothing. Mackenzie on the other hand, not so much. She didn't want to wear the cute (award winning!) Velma costume - maybe because of the wig? She did put on a little make-up and let me tease her hair (although it doesn't matter how much hairspray we use, it usually falls out within about 30 minutes). I am not complaining! I'm just glad she decided to go trick or treating!

We also stopped by the old neighborhood to do a little trick or treating. It was so crazy to go to the house we lived in and gave out candy from for 10 YEARS! I even got a treat at that house - mail!
.
Today the girls took all of their loot and turned Mackenzie's room into a candy shop.

5 comments:

The Traxsons said...

I think that's the most beautiful copper fairy and zombie I've ever seen!!

Lindsay said...

The girls looked great~and I love that fairy costume!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful...you & Jason are going to have to fight off some boys...they are so pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

Plus...Christy you are becoming quite the photographer...those look like professional pics! Good Job!