We pulled into our driveway yesterday morning about 4am. We had a great time of spending a week relaxing on the beach and decided to stop in New Orleans on the way back where we crammed as much as we could into a day and a half. I'm going to work on posting today - and sorting through our whopping 1071 pictures - but wanted to let you know I'll post soon!
Also - WE SOLD OUR HOUSE! Signed the contract the night before we left. We spent yesterday looking for something to rent until we get our house built which will hopefully start soon...just tweaking the plan.
1 month ago

4 comments:
Congrats on selling your house!! Very exciting!
Congratulations! I know that it feels good to be free of the old house and ready to roll on the new one! Yaay!
Can't wait to see your pics & congrats on selling the house!
Welcome home! And congrats on selling your house!!
Post a Comment