Whew! What a whirlwind of a day. Left the house at 5:30 this morning to take Mackenzie to LR for a check-up and I'm home to post now. She had a great check-up...good numbers on her Pulmonary Function Test, clear lungs - over all good report. Dr. Warren was even okay that she didn't gain any weight but we are going to really work on that.
Also, they are going to start seeing patients in Lowell in June - HOORAY. Unfortunately, Mackenzie's next appointment is in July and it's her annual so we have to do that in Little Rock...But October will be great...30 minutes round trip instead of 7 hours! Of course I'd drive her to Oregon once a month if she needed to go!
4 months ago

4 comments:
So glad for the good news about Mackenzie AND the Lowell office opening!
Great Job Mackenzie...I was wondering how it went. We love you!!!
Yaay! Such good news!
I'm so glad everything went well and Mackenzie had a great check up!
Post a Comment